Savvy exhibitors are calling our portable iPad kiosks and mounted PC tablet stands “the next wave” in exhibiting, because they offer something key in today’s busy sped-up world: they shorten the time required to reach a “meeting of the minds” between an exhibitor and visitors to their booth – with easy, quick access to user-driven information.
This product category has really taken off — which means lots of models, very different looks, and a full range of price points.
Examining iPad Kiosks and Tablet Stand Options
Let me pick a few popular options, to give you an idea of what’s possible.
First, the brand-new “Maestro” iPad/tablet kiosk.
Like others in our high security line of kiosks, this features an anti-theft dual lock clamshell, which can be used (optionally) to block the tablet “home” button.
What’s unique about the Maestro?
- Innovative telescoping pole (adjusts in height from 37″ to 60″)
- Can be tilted from flat to 90 degrees
- Comes with a rolling suitcase with protective foam inserts.
This all adds up to a whole lot of “easy” — easy setup, easy use and easy transportation. And a very easy price.
To see more: Maestro iPad/tablet kiosk.
Second, let’s go to the fancier end of the spectrum: our Double-sided Lightbox with iPad Kiosk.
- A strikingly sophisticated look
- LED back-lighting technology for cool, bright light emphasis of your message
- Fabric panels mounted using tight-as-a-drum Silicone Edge Graphic style, on both front and back of stand
- Engineered Aluminum Extrusion structure with Laminated Base
If the look you need is modern and cool, and needs to grab attention, this model (or one of its stylistic siblings) is the way to go.
To see more: Double-sided Lightbox with iPad Kiosk.
And now for something different: Fabric Tower Tablet Kiosk
All is not metallic in the land of kiosks. We have tablet (and tablet/monitor combination) kiosks with customizable fabric panels.
- Customizable fabric panels with full color dye sub prints
- Tablet mount can be combined with a video monitor on one of the models
- Includes molded transit and storage case
- This tablet stand won’t disappear but will blend right into your fabric booth.
To see more: Fabric Tower Tablet Kiosk
These are just a few examples of how you can put iPads and other tablet computers to work enhancing the looks of your booth, communicating your message more visually, and making a better connection with your targeted trade show audience.
This category is growing so rapidly that we cannot capture all your options, but here are some good places to start:
Plus, the high security iPad Solutions Line from our sister company Trade Show Originals.
Deborah Elms is passionate about helping businesses and organizations create and retain customers through the effective use of trade shows & other face-to-face events. She is VP of Sales and Marketing at The Originals Group, LLC which is comprised of the Imprinted Originals and Trade Show Originals divisions. You can follow her on twitter at @D_Elms.