The Cafe Barrier allows you to set aside areas or drive traffic flow, while stylishly showing your logo or message. Use for trade shows, sports tournaments, concerts, or other special events, or at restaurants, airports, casinos, museums, malls or other retail establishments.
Graphic Size: 53.25"w x 30.5"h
- Indoor/outdoor modular display system
- Heavy-duty stainless steel posts, base, and rails
- Easy to erect, position, and take down
- Includes top and bottom poles, 2 uprights, and 2 bases
- Optional accessories (see below)
- Single- or double-sided 18 oz outdoor grade vinyl panels with high-resolution printing for great looks and impact.
- One year hardware warranty against manufacturer defects
Assembled unit: 75.39"w x 37.6"h x 14.5"d
|Cafe Barrier Extension Kit:
Kit includes 1 upright, 1 base, 1 top rail, 1 bottom rail and graphic.
- Artwork MUST be submitted using our template(s) or dimensions provided by us, to ensure proper fit and alignment.
- Adobe Photoshop® is the preferred application for layouts containing gradient or blend effects. Illustrator files containing these effects are subject to banding & other undesirable results.
- Please submit your files compatible with Adobe Photoshop® version CS2 through CC.
- We do not accept artwork created in Quark, Indesign, Corel or Pagemaker.
- We accept raster artwork in layered PSD format or vector artwork in EPS or AI format.
- All files must be CMYK mode.
- Convert ALL TEXT to shapes in Photoshop.
- Convert any vector text to outlines created in Illustrator BEFORE placing them as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
- Provide an additional copy of the finished artwork as a PDF for use as a digital "hardcopy".
- If Pantone colors are used, please note them on the PDF or hard copy.
- Photoshop files must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 100 DPI, CMYK /8bit.
- DO NOT FLATTEN PHOTOSHOP LAYERS. We can not make color corrections to flattened files.
- Photographs must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 100 DPI.
- Do not "res-up" low resolution raster files or photographs.
- Vinyl banner: Clean banner graphic with a soft cloth, warm water and mild soap. Do not use solvents.